Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For once in a very long time I find myself in a horrible mood and blogging at the same time, mainly because I have been avoiding blogging when I'm in one of these moods so things look better to myself when I'm re-reading the old stuff. Though to be fair that is not quite true, I have generally been in a better mood but tonight is one of those off nights again where I:

1) Get angry at people for being insensitive
2) Get frustrated because I haven't finished a piece of work in days (well minus History IA)
3) Doubt myself
4) Doubt the value I place on myself
5) Get irritated at the feelings and thoughts I cannot control
6) Get pissed and worried at the same time over a classmate
7) Feel blah at another classmate

Yes, I think those are the things that have been disturbing me most tonight. I don't know - I just feel very cheesed off in general. I just hope I don't snap.

No comments: