Monday, May 26, 2008

Today I woke up twice, both because my brother came into my room. (The 'x's indicate where he was).

1) Around 7:00am, I woke up to see him standing next to my bed and drinking out of my cup of water - I proceeded to wonder why he was not in child care, then yelled at him to bring the cup downstairs because he drank out of it.


2) Around 9:30am, he came into my room and standing flopping onto my bed. I woke up to see him burying his face into my comforter. To the left is the very old blanket my mama gave me, more than 10 years old, still covering my legs.


-----

Today was the ACSI open house. Not wearing uniform had some perks, like I got to go up to the Math booth and ask about Math Studies when the guy was '!!!'-ing away. However I also ended up helping out, and hard sold History to some Crescent Girl and her mother, told people who wanted extra files from the general inquiry booth to add a fake name to the list, pretended to speak Malay/Tamil at the Malay/Tamil B booth.


For Gerald's birthday today, we went karaoke-ing at the NUS guild house. I sang till I lost my voice -____- We sang old stuff like Scrubs, All Out of Love, Queen of My Heart, Wannabe, 25 Minutes, etc (you get the general idea here) + a very rousing combined rendition of It's My Life. Afterwards we wandered over to NYDC, then Malcolm's place for drinks. The night ended relatively early because most of us have con camp tomorrow, and I have a World Lit 1 about Medea and Hedda Gabler to reckon with now. Woof!

No comments: