Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Information About Swine Flu


I remember blogging about this entertaining person on my MSN list a few years ago... well she still has entertaining MSN names. If anything else, this shows how little some people change even with time.

-----

Today my brother ate my mother's sim card and battery. And by ate I mean he destroyed her handphone, bit her sim card into 2, made one half of the sim card disappear along with the battery. To this my mother reacted by doing the same thing she always did for his entire (close to) 15 years, she started searching for her battery and other half of the sim card, nevermind that her son just destroyed her phone. All is well for her as long as she can get her phone back, nevermind that her son shouldn't be biting shit like phones in the first place.

This time I just started laughing when she went around searching. Like what my dad does all the time, even when my brother destroyed my ipod leading to the infamous glass door kicking. After 15 years with my brother (and seeing my imminent departure) and being the sole disciplinarian, I have given up trying to teach him anymore. Nothing I do can have any lasting effect on my brother's behaviour anymore since he's already 15 and effectively feral. Fail.

And speaking of fail, I found out they messed up my airline booking. They didn't change the date of my flight, effectively booking me on the same flight again -____________- sigh, yet another call to make tomorrow.

No comments: