Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Sounds of Silence

I was always very bad at saying goodbye.

When I was younger and my Mama had to go to KL for a one day business trip (back on the same night) I'd cry like hell and mope about all day and the night before. If anything bad happened to me that day I'd blame it on my Mama being away. Along the same theme, when my cousin Lauren used to visit every year, she'd bring along her precious stuffed toy (damn I forgot the name) and her Kumon homework (yeah I know, LOL). No matter how much we fought during the trip and how sick I got of her following me around constantly (yeah I was a weird kid) I always hid her stuff on the last day under the mistaken belief that if she didn't have her stuff, she wouldn't be able to go home. Then of course there was the yearly departure of seniors in Guides and I'd get all sniffly even if I didn't know them that well.

So anyway point is I'm very bad at saying goodbye and today I had to say goodbye again. Sniff sniff. Take care, I'll miss you.

No comments: