Thursday, April 30, 2009

KNN

Bloody hell I just got off a bus ride with the worst possible seat companion. It wasn't like he was really nice too, he hogged two seats and only moved inside where i looked at him. It's not even like he was dropping off soon because I got off before he did, unfortunately.

He was fat and he was a smoker. How the fuck does someone of that diameter (he took up half of my seat) and clogged up lungs (he smelt like a damn ashtray, must be a chain smoker or something) survive at all? Should've dropped dead from the heart and breathing problems already. I'm not going to curse him to die though, because that is beyond me. I'll just curse him in general for:-
1) Triggering off my asthma;
2) Severely encroaching on my seat till our thighs were touching. If I moved away I fell off the chair;
3) TRIGGERING OFF MY ASTHMA WHEN I'M LEAVING FOR A TRIP IN TWO DAYS;
4) Making me use my steroid asthma inhaler on a public bus, thereby creating a mild scene.

So fat guy, FUCK YOU. And stop smoking.

No comments: