Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Mabuhay yo!

I'm starting to get really sick of my job. It used to be that I would stress myself out over everything and rush to get it done, then it became Oh-God-I'm-Tired sort of infrequent procrastinating, now it's Hi-I'm-Blogging-From-The-Offic-And-Do-Not-Give-A-Shit procrastinating. Blah.

This morning too was pretty shit. Usually I catch a ride from my boss but today he turned up an hour early at my house because he had a hearing and didn't tell me. This meant that the first thing that greeted me this morning was a nasty surprise, then having to make the 1 hour commute to town from my house. Boo. When I was almost at the office, it started to rain and I had to wait at the pedestrian crossing for the lights to change in my favour. Even more boo.

However I guess today had resulted in satisfactorialy exciting enough to be worth my while (I'm not even going to think about my pay because it's shit). While I was photocopying one of the secretaries was printing something which came out with my stack. Just as I picked it up I need a cursory glance at the document and realised it was a letter addressed to the Big Big bitching about someone else in the office. I wanted to read more but damn, she came over in a bad mood and took it away from me. 

The next hour was spent observing her from my position at the photocopier/binding machine and trying to look for opportunities to search her computer for the letter. Eventurally I saw her exchanging words with the person she mentioned in her letter and I snuck close pretending to be resting/drinking from my cup. I almost wanted to burst out laughing from the sheer absurdity of the thought that I was stalking her unnoticed. What she did mention to the other person was some rubbish about e-mail formatting. I don't see how that warrants a big letter to the boss and her getting so upset, so whatever - the thrill was in the chase. I haven't felt so alive in a long time.

On another note I had Chicken Insasal today :D Mack's is once more open again in Lau Pa Sat. I asked for extra pinoy vinegar (Datu Puti Vinegar [lol it's on Amazon] + Chili Padi + Finely Chopped Onions) and dumped it all over my Garlic Rice and Chicken Inasal. Wonderful.

1 comment:

Mai said...

Thank you for appreciating our food at Mack's Inasal and for the wonderful comment. Hope to meet you soon. God bless! - Mai