Monday, April 27, 2009

Where the World Unwinds

I just got off the phone with the most pleasant travel experience to date. Initially when I made the call and heard the "for XXX, dial 1" I prepared myself to take lots of meds. Though I didn't get put on hold for 10 minutes like with zuji.com, the guy who picked up who said his name was "Alan" sounded suspiciously like the guy who took my zuji.com call - India Indian.

Anyway the call was pleasant enough without any of the typical security check singsong rubbish (thank goodness because I didn't book the ticket myself and didn't know things like the e-mail address used for the booking), he allowed me to use my birthdate as verification. And most importantly, there were seats on the flight I wanted to change to :D

So, I am coming back on the 6th of June at 8:15PM Singapore time, on flight MI 411.

No comments: