Sunday, April 19, 2009

Si Ka Zhua


Here is a picture of a monitor lizard found along the canal outside Great World City. I should have used zoom -___-

-----

I realised I haven't posted anything about buying books in a long time. This is probably because I have not bought books in a long time. Anyway over the past few days + the Bali trip, I bought books :D

Joseph Conrad - The Heart of Darkness (just 55,000 rupiah! Which is about S$8 from the airport in Bali)
George Orwell -1984 (yes finally)
Yukio Mishima - The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With the Sea
Yoko Ogawa - The Housekeeper and the Professor (Kino was sold out of it yesterday but I found it in Harris today. Yay)
Jhumpa Laihiri - The Namesake
Ha Jin - War Trash
A. J. Jacobs - Year of Living Biblically
Amitav Ghosh - Sea of Poppies

Just as well that I have lots of time to fill up now.

No comments: